Judah Web Solutions focuses on the website’s presence in search results through SEO on search engines like Google. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is a digital marketing strategy that improving the website to inc
rease its visibility for relevant searches. We improve the website of getting pages to rank higher in search engines can lead to an increase in traffic to a website.
What are search engines looking for?
1) Relevancy - Try to provide the most relevant results to a searcher’s query.
2) Quality of content - Instead of using keywords based on popular search queries to create content.
3) User experience - Providing the best possible user experience.
4) Site speed - Quickly load the web pages load becoming a differentiator for search engines.
5) Cross-device compatibility - Website and it's content equally optimized for any given screen size or device.
6) Internal linking - Ensuring the site is clear and easy-to-use navigation.
7) Authority - Authority of a website is trusted by its users.
8) Meta descriptions and title tags - used to tell search engines and visitors what the site is about in the most concise and accurate way possible.
Google Search Console - provides rankings and traffic reports for web pages.
Google Ads Keyword Planner - provides keyword suggestions and volume of keyword search.
Back link Analysis Tools - used to find new links during link building.
SEO Platforms - To optimize sites.
Social Media - lead to link building and guest posting opportunities.